7.16.2011

I < 3 Summer Weekends


It's been a great weekend, and it's not over yet!

First order of business:
I start taking care of my new client on Monday!
I'm super-excited.
Thank you all for wishing me well!

Next: On Friday night, I took the girls (Shelbie, Elayna, Elayna's friend)
to the Caitlyn Eadie concert. They had a blast!

Elayna

{Elayna's friend's parents are very concerned about her internet privacy,
so to respect that, I blurred her out of all pictures.}

This is Caitlin Eadie with Elayna & friend.

When Caitlin was autographing a picture & CD for the girls, I mentioned that we saw her a couple of years ago and Elayna danced on stage with her, so she called the girls up on stage with her during her last number. This time, they hula hooped!


And in other news: I did it! The craft was a success!
We made Popsicle Stick Bracelets.
I got the idea from Housewife Eclectic.
Visit her for the instructions.

This is Elayna painting a bracelet.
Shelbie, painting hers.
works in progress
and one of the finished products.

The girls all loved them!
Hope you're having a great weekend so far.

Check out my food blog, Southern Loving, for pictures of the very unique restaurant we visited for lunch today,
AND
visit Unknown Mami for more Sundays in my City posts!


Unknown Mami

11 comments:

Tara R. said...

The bracelets turned out great! That was also cool that Caitlin called the girls up on stage again. Very nice.

sheila said...

Oh gosh that looks totally fun!

mimbles said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend all round :-) The bracelets are very clever, well done!

Claudya Martinez said...

That's awesome that they got to go onstage! I love the craft project, what a great idea.

Joanna Jenkins said...

How cool is THAT! The girls will never forget being up on stage. What a great memories..

I've never seen the bracelets before. It looks like a fun project.

Happy SIMC, jj

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations on getting the job. How awesome that they got to go on stage. What a fun craft to do. I will have to remember that one!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Those bracelets are awesome!

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh my gosh, that is so awesome, and I LOVE the bracelets. So cute!!!

Erin said...

Ohhh congrats on the new client!
And those bracelets are so adorable!!

I love summer weekends too!

Kristin - The Goat said...

How cool that the girls got on stage! That's the best!

Kat said...

Sounds like a great weekend! :)