6.30.2013

SIMC - Poses, Pictures, Pets and Popcorn


This weekend has been rainy, but we've made the best of it.

Friday night we celebrated my hubby's birthday.  
I forced people to pose for photos.  It was great!

My Elayna, getting so grown-up.

Me, clowning around.


Just us girls 

Me & Elayna

Me & Shelbie

Tim, my little boy who is all grown up.

Shelbie, Elayna, me, Tim, and Tyler behind us.

On Saturday, my son Tim got a new pet.  
It's going to live here at my house temporarily.  
It's a chinchilla.  Super cute!!


Wiz



Saturday night, the girls and I had movie night.  We all piled up in my bed and watched "Oz the Great and Powerful".  We had our favorite movie snack - popcorn with peanut M&M's (festive 4th of July edition!).  The girls did my hair, and even painted my toes!  And the movie was really good.


~~YUM~~


I'm hoping for a little sun today.....
I need my vitamin D!

Visit Unknown Mami for more Sundays in my City posts.


Unknown Mami

10 comments:

Tara R. said...

Your movie night sounds great. And, Wiz is adorable.

Dorothy said...

Pretty girls (and boys :))!

Keetha Broyles said...

Popcorn and M&M's is WONDERFUL.

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Amy said...

Sounds like a good weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The photos are wonderful! Yum on the popcorn and M&M's. I enjoyed that movie at the show. It's coming next weekend on Netflix so I will watch it again. My hubby hasn't seen it.

Aleta said...

Love the pictures and so nice that they would pose for you :)

Cool pet, I've often wondered about them but never had the nerve to get one :)

Cute idea for festive popcorn!!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm sending some California sun over to you and yours. Don't let the chinchil.a steal it all. I enjoyed the happy photos, and you look very young to be their mommy. =)

Have a great week.
xoRobyn

Angie said...

It's been a mix of sun and rain here in Kentucky this weekend! Sounds like you all have made the best of the gloomy weather. Hope the sun shines brightly for you this week :)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I think I am going to make your movie snack to watch fireworks from my back yard this year. That is if this rain stops ;)

Anonymous said...

elaynas hair is getting so long!