6.15.2013

A Glimpse Into Our Weekend - SIMC


A glimpse into our weekend,
in pictures.
And some words.
Because I like words.

We went to my parents' house to visit Hayleigh.
Oh, and my parents, of course.
But mostly, Hayleigh.

 


Elayna couldn't resist joining her in the pool.


Shelbie fed Hayleigh her lunch.


I made my first banana pudding,
with help from my Mama.

Hubby picked a flower for me. <3

My Mother-in-Law LOVES and collects birdhouses.  I recently
found this one for her and she absolutely loves it, says it's the prettiest one she's ever seen.  =D

On Saturday we went to my MIL's Family Reunion
near Crystal River, Florida.  
They had door prizes, and Elayna played the Price is Right girl,
handing out the prizes.
She had fun.

The reunion was fun and the food was DELICIOUS.

They also had a pinata.  
MIL's aunt and uncle live in a beautiful house on stilts right by the river.
I wish I could have gotten a better photo.


Elayna is silly.

Shelbie is, too.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!


Unknown Mami

11 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful weekend!

Tara R. said...

Hayleigh is getting so big, so fast! She is so adorable. You have some very cute kids in your family.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the cheer. Is that flower hubby picked for you a rose? I can't tell. Regardless, that's very sweet.

Be well.
xoRobyn

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love Crystal River! It was a good weekend to cool off in a swimming pool though! We had a nice shower today though. Love your photos and that cute bird house! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

Dorothy said...

That's a real flower? It looks like glass or ceramic...fascinating!

Kimberly said...

Parties are never complete with out a finger mustache and a piƱata. HAHAH.
I love the pop can pool :)

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

My sister and I used to joke about that when my parents came to visit. I got more facetime because I had the grandkids and all she had was the granddog!

I have yet to tackle banana pudding. I love it so it's on the list. I feel as though I won't be truly southern until I do!

Kat said...

Now that looks like a fun weekend! :)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Fun weekend. I love family reunions cause you get to just sit back and visit but most of all you get to eat lots of good food ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What an awesome weekend you had. Mine was nice since I'm spending time with my family in Palm Harbor, FL.

Claudya Martinez said...

Silly is such a good thing to be.