7.24.2013

The Snugg


A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a company called The Snugg. They sell cases/covers for iPhones, iPads, and other products. They offered me a case to review for an iPhone 5 or iPad.

Since my iPhone is a 4, I decided to choose an iPad case for my mother-in-law.

Also - because she's awesome.

I asked her what color she would like and she said royal blue. The closest they had was electric blue, but it's a very pretty shade. It came in very quickly and I was excited to give it to my MIL.

And she loves it!  She likes the fit (she said her other one never seemed to fit quite right). She liked the way it protects all around the iPad; it feels more secure.  She also appreciates the way it folds to stand in a sort of  'upright' position.

The material is genuine leather and she likes that as well.

The Snugg iPad cover was a big hit and my mother-in-law and I highly recommend The Snugg products!


No comments: