9.05.2012

Who Broke the Baby???




My parents were babysitting my great-niece, Hayleigh, last week so I went to see the baby visit with them.
When I walked in, she was sitting in her pack & play, happily entertaining herself.
I told Hayleigh I had to wash my hands and then I'd be back to play with her.

When I got back, this is what I found....

Who broke the baby????
I burst out laughing.  She looked broken!  I had to send the pic to my niece, her Mama.  I told her I promise I did NOT break her baby!  

Happily, she is not broken; in fact, she is working quite well!  She now sits up on her own, waves, claps, and says HI!!!  She has two teeth and is working on cutting her third.  She will be seven months old tomorrow!

I know, all of us say it all the time, but the time just flies by SO quickly.  She was born, we blinked, she's seven months old.  It just goes by too fast. 




Linking up with Parenting by Dummies & Seven Clown Circus
 for Wordful Wednesdays!

parenting BY dummies




8 comments:

April said...

That girl is limber! What a cutie!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so funny! She is adorable.

Amy said...

Hey - BTW: Did that friend of mine get ahold of you yet? What were the odds that one of my old baseball coaches moved to your area and is an attorney? Wish they lived here still. :) I miss my free legal. LOL I've given them the low down and they're really looking forward to this one. :)

Cyndy Bush said...

@Amy - YES and it's a good thing because even MORE stuff has cropped up today. Lawyer's going to LOVE this one.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Too cute...I cannot wait until my niece arrives in January!

Oh my, reading the comments ....sounds like life is still plentt lively for you!

Liz Mays said...

She's headed for gymnastics! What a darling little girl!

Kat said...

Haha! That is too funny.
What a doll she is. And yes. Time goes WAY too quickly. :(

Aleta said...

Hehe, great picture! And she's so adorable!