5.11.2012

These are my confessions...





Photobucket



I confess....
that I have always wanted to confess with Mamarazzi, and this week seemed like the perfect week to do it.


I confess..... 
that today is my BIRTHDAY!!  I am 39 and darned proud of it.

old enough to know better... too young to give a rat's ass


I confess....
that I'm going to PARTY tonight.  Oh yes I am!


I confess....
that I still love my birthday like I did when I was a little kid.


I confess....
that when I was very young, I was APPALLED one year to see that the mail was still delivered on
MY BIRTHDAY!!!  It's a HOLIDAY, people, WTF??  

I confess...

that never has a birthday went by that my MOTHER didn't remind me of that!  (She just texted me "Hope u have a very happy birthday! Think the mail will come today?" I replied "It better not!!")


I confess.....
that I think it's because I LOVE ATTENTION and I get lots of attention on my birthday!  Yeah, I said it.  I'm a bit of an attention whore.  What then!
You can go ahead and get me one of these for my birthday because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY DID I MENTION THAT????




I confess....
that I loved waking up to dozens of Facebook posts saying Happy Birthday!


I confess....
that I would like every day to be my birthday.


I confess.... 
that I am already planning my 40th Birthday party.  And it is going to be EPIC.


I confess....
that last month nearly took me down, but I'm still standing! (yeah, yeah, yeah!)


I confess.... 
that when I look at pictures of Tim Tebow, I want to do things to him that go against his admirable Christian values.  STRONGLY.AGAINST.  And over and under and around and.....

I confess....
that I absolutely can't wait for this weekend!  On Sunday we'll be with my family celebrating baby Hayleigh's Dedication, Mother's Day, and MY BIRTHDAY (did I mention that today is MY BIRTHDAY?????)!!!!




Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to the Mommies!!  





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUU

Happy Birthday dear friiiiiiiiieeeeeeend

Happy Birthday to YOU!

PS: I'm older than you and I HATE birthdays. LOL

PPS: Happy Mothers Day too!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday and you are older than I!

I too love getting the FB birthday reminders!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Maybe the mail won't come ;)
I love my birthday too!

VandyJ said...

Happy birthday! Hope the celebration is all you hope it will be.

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy Birthday, my fellow Taurus!!

Let me ask ya somethin' - does it bug you as much as it does me when your birthday falls on Mother's Day? Well, wait, does that even happen to you? Every six years, my birthday and Mother's Day are one in the same, and I usually feel a little ripped off. Does it happen to you, too?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday!
Have a blast tonight.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was fantastic!! :)

Kat said...

Hope you had a fantastic BIRTHDAY and a fabulous Mother's Day! :)

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Now I know why I like you so much. I celebrate my birthday month and it is coming next month... see, we don't even step on each other's birthday toes in our enthusiasm! :-) I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Myya said...

Oh my gosh I LOOOOVED this post! I wish I read it sooner so that I could have wished you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY earlier!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Frogs in my formula said...

Happy belated birthday! Can't wait to hear about your epic 40th!

nancygrayce said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love birthdays too.....but instead of 39 (oh that was a very good year...as well as I can remember) I'm about to hit 60....so now when I say "she looks like a 50 year old woman" it will be a compliment! Great!