8.13.2010

Go forth and frag!

I'm pretty sure that on the Fifth day, the Good Lord created Fragging. And He said, Go forth and Frag on Fridays, and it will be Good.



It's Friday the 13th! Are you skeered?



For most of this week, there were 5 females in my house. Ages 9, 10, 13, 14 and 37.
(Me, my two girls, and two of their friends.)
I noticed that Tim, my teenage son, made himself scarce. Smart kid.
They kept us entertained, and very busy, that's for sure.



Today my kids go to their dad's house. They'll spend next week there, and then school starts on Monday, August 23rd, and we'll go back to our normal routine. So next week is the last week we'll have no kids at home. Once I clean up from the chaos that has occurred this week, I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing next week! Me + my pillow = BFF!



I went looking for a page divider image for today and found this pop tart divider. Is it not the cutest thing ever?



I also found this. I kind of love it.





I hope you all have a fantastic Friday & a wonderful Weekend! Visit Mrs 4444 for more Friday Fragments. I'm pretty sure it's a Commandment!!


Mommy's Idea


24 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Girl power!!

Love the Pop Tart dividers. Makes me want a toasty treat.

Have a great weekend, friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a lot of girls in one house. Sounds like a fun party.
aRe you ready for school to start? I think I am...after this week.
Enjoy the pillow :)

Unknown said...

I was wondering if those were pop tarts! Have a great weekend hun!

brainella said...

I love that favorite person sign. LOL.

Until I read that the divider was pop tarts, I thought maybe they were dancing little shredded wheat squares. :) I need more coffee.

One Photo said...

I love the page divider - I was wondering as I was reading where that came from. Enjoy your week alone - well deserved after a week with four girls in the house.

Cheryl D. said...

Enjoy your week of sleeping-in time!

The Crazy Coxes said...

If I had FIVE females here, I'd probably make myself scarce too!
Enjoy your week of peace. Enjoy picking up and having it stay picked up!

Anonymous said...

You've earned some time with your pillow after entertaining so many young girls!

Brandy@YDK said...

oooh enjoy next week! and love the pop tarts.

Maude Lynn said...

That's a lot of estrogen in the house!

diane rene said...

love the poptarts divider and the friends sign, I may need to pass that along.

Lindsay-ann said...

Enjoy your quiet week and pillow time.
Lindsay
x

Erin said...

I would love some quiet pillow time I hope you enjoy yours!!

And those pop tarts are adorable!

Seizing My Day said...

I am jealous you get a week with no kids in your own house!! I could get SOOOOOOOOO much done... ha ha ha... well... only if the dog was gone too! lol! Hope you find something wonderful to do ...after you bond with your pillow of course! =)

mimbles said...

The pop tarts are very cute.

Enjoy the peace and quiet!

♥ Kathy said...

The pop tart divider is too cute and I kind of love the imaginary people badge too :D

C said...

i just love the lil picture of the "favorite"...

enjoy your last week sans kids...

sarah said...

for the longest time my husband thought it would be an all girl house against him and then along came little h.

please stop on by and check out what we have been up to and enter the envirosax giveaway and fashionably bowtique giveaway..perfect for school.

Mrs4444 said...

Totally a commandment! :)

The poptart dudes are really cute!

Where did the summer go?!

Myya said...

I was thinking the poptarts were totally cute even before you mentioned them. I'm jealous for when you & your pillow get to be BFFs. LOL.

Karen and Gerard said...

You can find page divider images? I always thought some graphic designer just designed them themselves. I saw a really cute one of a line of books for a book blog but can't remember which blog it was--there are SO many!

Stopping by from Mrs. 4444 Friday Fragments.

shortmama said...

Enjoy your last week!

Crystal Escobar said...

I can't believe school starts in one more week. Seems like this summer went by WAY too fast.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope you and your BFF are enjoying your week. Love the little pop tarts!