2.16.2010

Weekend WrapUp

This weekend, our kids were with their 'other parents'. So we decided to spend Valentine's Day at our favorite place, St Augustine.
We went down on Saturday. It was pretty chilly, but we found plenty of things to do. We did a lot of shopping and a lot of eating!
We hit our favorite spots, and tried a new spot. For Valentine's Dinner, we ate at the Prince of Wales Restaurant. I blogged about that over here.
We did some touristy stuff, like Ripley's Believe It or Not, and some local-type stuff, like seeing a movie one night. (The Blind Side - what a great movie!)



We stayed in a cabin by a lake. The lake is full of ducks, and we brought bread to feed them, which they appreciated!





Mostly, we just relaxed and totally enjoyed ourselves. I took a lot of pictures. I was SO not ready to come home to the daily grind.




Hope you all had a great weekend & Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

inappropriatesue said...

What an awesome weekend! I'm so jealous :) I did the Ripley's thing once in Atlantic City. How did you like yours?

extreme personal measures said...

Stopping by from SITS to say HI! I have made a promise to myself to visit and comment on all blogs posted to spread the love!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time, hubs and I are going to try to get away for a night once it warms up!

Oh and I love that Ripley's museum, I have been at least 5 times!

Kat said...

Oh wow! It sounds wonderful. What a great weekend. Glad you had such a fabulous time! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have been there. What a wonderful way to spend the weekend.
The cabin looks perfect.

shortmama said...

Sounds like a nice grown up time!