I saw this meme over at Cafe Kel. It looked like fun, so I decided to play along.
If any of you have seen (or heard of) the movie it's pretty self explanatory. I need to write out 8 things I want to do before I "kick the bucket."
My first thoughts are about raising great children & helping lots of animals, but this is truly about ME so I'm going to do a purely selfish Bucket List.
*ETA* I thought of a couple more things to add, and I decided I will make this a work in progress and add to it when I think of new things. Also, if I do manage to accomplish any of these, I'll be sure to let y'all know!*
- visit England (& I could name many other countries too but that's #1).
- buy an RV and travel the United States.
- have a HUGE family reunion with all of the family members that I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like.
- own a vintage restored Mustang.
- make a difference in as many lives as possible.
- read every book I've ever wanted to read.
- go diving (I'm too afraid, but maybe if I were facing death anyway....).
- renew our vows on the beach.
- go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- meet all of the amazing, wonderful friends I've made over the internet throughout the years.
I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to grab this thought-provoking meme!
*Check out my post over here also!