I had no idea what it meant, so I went looking and this is what I found.
This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?
I'm still a little confused, but I'm pretty sure it's a good thing and it's a really pretty award! Thanks, JoJo!
She also tagged me for this Meme, so here I go!
1. Where were you 10 years ago?
September 1998, I had a 5 year old and 2½ year old. I was staying at home and had a small home day care. Little did I know how much my life would change in the next ten years!
2. What is on today's To Do List?
Court with the ex at 9:30. Good times! Then I'll sleep until it's time to pick up the girls. Then it's dinner and relaxing until time to go to work at 11pm.
3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I'd find someone very smart to manage my money, first of all! Then I'd make sure my kids' college education was paid for. We'd get new vehicles for sure. Depending on where we lived, maybe we'd buy another house, who knows. And of course, donate, donate, donate! To all of my favorite charities. I'd take care of my family and close friends. Volunteer more. Spoil my kids more!
4. Name 5 places you have lived:- Well, I've lived in several different places in Gainesville, FL, and in several small towns outside of Gainesville, FL. I've never wandered far.
5. Name 3 of your bad habits:- Being sarcastic, procrastinating, and feeding the dogs whatever I'm eating.
6. What are your favorite snacks? cheese & crackers, fruit, sunflower seeds, veggies & dip, nuts...
7. Who will you tag for this meme? I hate to be a party-pooper but I'm not going to tag anyone, because so many people hate to be tagged. (why is that? memes are fun, people!) Anyway, if anyone wants to do this, consider yourself TAGGED!! ;o)