Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post.
Courtesy of Mrs.4444.
* I have a new blog for the rescue group. It's still in the beginning stages, but if you would visit, blogroll it, spread the word, and just generally help me pimp out the dawgz, I would be forever in your debt!
* Our annual Gator Walk for March of Dimes is in November. We do this every year in honor of Dysfunctional Dad's firtborn son, Baby JW, who died from complications of prematurity. So, it's fundraising time! For the next 2 months I will be annoying you with requests for donations to this wonderful cause. (and if anyone can teach me how to make a 'sticky' on the bottom of each post during this time....that would ROCK.)
* If I'm blogging from home, there is a dog in my lap, always. My sweet old girl, Suzie, comes tottering up as soon as I sit down in front of the computer. She puts her front paws on the chair and just looks at me until I pick her up. She doesn't whine or anything, she just looks at me. I pick her up, and she immediately falls asleep in my lap. And there she stays until I get up. She is fourteen years old and those of you who have been reading here for a while may remember that she was a foster who I couldn't let go of. She's such a sweet, sweet thing.
* I am coming up on my 200th post, and my one year blogiversary! What shall I do? I need to plan something exciting......
* Spa Day is tomorrow. Friends, I am so excited! A day for me. Lovely!
* My puppy picture did not win the contest I entered, and I am so offended. The winners were not nearly as cute as my picture is! As if.
* I am so glad Autumn is nearing. Sure, it'll still be hot here until late October. But I love the fall festivals, fall decorations, and everything that is Autumn. Love it!
* I got 47 comments on my last post and I cannot describe how much that THRILLS me. It's mind-blowing to know that 47 people read my disjointed thoughts and are kind enough to leave me their thoughts in return! I truly appreciate you all! xoxo
Hope y'all have a great weekend!