3.31.2013

Easter SIMC



Unknown Mami


From these photos, you can clearly see who this Easter was focused on, 
for our family.
My dad is still in the hospital; he'll probably go home on Tuesday.
(he's doing VERY well!)
Mom was at the hospital with him but my sister, niece, niece's hubby, and my great-niece Hayleigh 
came to our house.  My son was here, and my mother-in-law also came over.

It was Hayleigh's 2nd Easter, but she was just a tiny newborn last year.

Fancy Easter dress

She LOVES my mother-in-law's dog, Toby.

I love this pose, although it makes my knees hurt just to look at  it!

She picked right up on the egg-hunting!

When she saw an egg she would say "Oooohh - weeee!" 

we didn't exactly 'hide' them.

She learned very quickly how to open them and find
the goodies inside.

Aunt Cyndy gave Hayleigh her first chocolate bunny.
She LOVED it!

She's like, "seriously? you're going to let me EAT this??" 
I seem to have forgotten to take pics of anyone BUT Hayleigh.  OOOOPSSS.....
We had great food and and a very nice time.
Hope y'all had a great Easter/Sunday!



7 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you all made the best of Easter! Hayleigh is a doll. I love the pic of her and the chocolate bunny. Too cute!

Tara R. said...

The Easter Bunny was very good to Hayleigh. I hope she shared her chocolate bunny.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well I agree that beside the resurrection of Christ I think Easter is for the kids. Looks like she has a fun Easter. So happy to hear that your dad is doing well.

Dorothy said...

Oh to be young and able to eat an entire chocolate bunny without either getting sick or gaining 10lbs!!

Kat said...

So cute! Holidays are so fun with little ones around. And that chocolate bunny is almost as big as she is! :)
So glad to hear your dad is doing well!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! You had the BEST kind of FUN! Happy Spring!

Claudya Martinez said...

She is adorable and you are slightly evil (in a loving way) for giving her a chocolate bunny that is almost as big as she is.