3.06.2012

Happy List Time!!!



Photobucket

* First of all, I'm Happy that I have enough Happy to create a Happy List.

* I'm Happy that Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift are a couple. I heart both of them SO HARD, always have. We have met Tim Tebow, even have pics & his autograph, which basically makes us all BFF's now. I'm sure Taylor's going to be calling me any day so we can all get together. *hairflip*

* I'm Happy that Elayna is playing softball again! It's so good for her; the physical activity, the team bonding, everything about it. I am SO not athletic. At.All. But I love that she gets out there and does her best.

* I'm Happy that Facebook exists. There are so many things that have happened in my life that would never have happened without it. Most recently, a middle school friend of my son's found us on Facebook. They were extremely close and stayed in contact for years, but they changed phone numbers eventually and lost touch. I LOVE this kid; he's another one of my adopted children. I had searched for him on FB many times, with no success, but finally he found us and I am so happy! I can't wait to see him.

* I am Happy that the girls & I are doing great on our own. Shelbie put together a shelf for the bathroom and we just figure out how to do most everything we need to do, on our own. Tim helps a lot, but we do a lot ourselves. And we try to make it fun; last night after taking the trash to the dumpster, we had a trash can race back to our house, which doesn't sound interesting but somehow ended up HILARIOUS.

* I'm Happy that I have some AMAZING people in my life. A-MAZ-ING.

* Oh yeah, one more thing....I'm Happy that you're reading this post because apparently Google Friend Connect went away which is something I'm sure I should have paid attention to, but I kind of didn't, so if you're still reading here....thanks!



10 comments:

Amy said...

I'm happy you're happy. :)

Mamarazzi said...

woo hoo...lots to be happy about. loving the hair flip, you crack me up!!

i am so glad you linked up..i just love when you do!!

Myya said...

YAY for HAPPY!

hairflip... haaa love it!
Those two will be soooo cute together. Is it confirmed? I thought it was just a rumor? He got asked to do The Bachelor right???

Softball is awesome. I loved playing when I was younger too. I even did co-ed legues before kids. Maybe again someday.

I am a BIG fan of facebook too. If you can seperate the drama & stupidity it really really is a great tool.

I love madeup games. My sisters & I made up Trampoline horseshoes a couple years ago. It was so fun!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to read a happy post! There's too much sadness in this world and your post really made me smile. Thank you for brightening my day today!

C said...

hey cindy, what do ya mean you and the girls? did you go through a separation with the hubster? OMG i cant believe i didnt know this! and i'm so sorry if thats true...

chris

diane rene said...

you make me smile :D
just like that ^ the big, all toothy cheshire grin

Tara R. said...

*waving* I'm still here!

LOVE your happy posts, they are so inspiring.

Lisa said...

Happy happy! :) Glad I stopped by - your comment about Taylor & Tim made me giggle. :)

Kat said...

That is a great happy list. It makes me happy! :)

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I love your list... it's all those little things that add up and become not so little... they make you realize how blessed you are!