10.18.2011

Happy Hour*

*I wish! lol

Here's the stuff that's currently making me happy.

~ This week is Elayna's first week of Safety Patrol duty. She is loving it! And she is so happy, which means I am so happy.

~ My night with my son. We had a great time. He makes me happy.

~ Speaking of Tim, he and Shelbie (my 15 yo ) are becoming much closer lately. Sibling love = Happy Mama!

~ I called my BFF's son to ask him a quick question. He is 18 and like another son to me. He ended the phone call with "Love you, Bye" and my heart melted into a big drippy puddle. I love that kid.

~ The reveal party to find out the sex of my niece's baby had to be moved. Instead of October 29th, it looks like we'll be doing it Monday the 24th. YAY!!! :o) Happy!

~ Random texts in the middle of the day that let you know someone is thinking of you. HAPPY!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tara R. said...

A wonderful list of happy! You go girl!

Kat said...

That is a wonderful happy list. :) Maybe I should start making happy lists to get me out of my funk. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Kat! :)

Amy said...

Amy's World....

I agree with Kat and Amy. I'm glad that things are going well for you!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Great list! It's great to stop and take inventory of all we have. I need to do that more often. Thanks for the inspiration.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So glad you have all those happy things going on in your life.

Mamarazzi said...

i BIG red puffy heart love a random "thinking of you" text. makes me very happy!!

sibling love...HAPPY!!!

so true...happy kids make for one happy mom.

thanks for linking up. sorry i am slooooooooow!