12.31.2009

Once In a Blue Moon...




Tonight, there will be a Blue Moon. We've always heard that rare things happen "once in a blue moon". And I'm here to tell you, that's actually true! Today I've had things happen that almost never happen - it HAS to be because of the Blue Moon.

Once in a Blue Moon...

...............I make it to work on time every day for a whole week!
.....Neurosurgeons write orders and I can actually read their handwriting!
.......................I drive through traffic and don't threaten to kill ANYONE!
.........I find something located exactly where I thought it was, the very first place I looked!

....and perhaps most amazing of all, a certain delinquent father I know actually.paid.a tiny bit of Child.Support.!

No doubt, it's a Blue Moon!


12 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to check it out!
Happy New year, my friend!
xo

Kat said...

I heard about the blue moon too, but am really disappointed to find out that the moon will not actually be blue. Boo. :(

;)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

A child support check is always a good thing!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Happy New Year to you!!!!

Working Mommy said...

YAY for getting child support paid...even if it is only a little bit! Gotta love blue moons!

~WM

Mama Wheaton said...

Last night the moon was so bright I could see my whole backyard without a light. It was werid because it was midnight but I swear it looked like dawn! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

what makes it blue?

Together We Save said...

Thanks for the info... I can't wait to see it. Hope you have a Happy New Year!!

Alisa said...

Happy Blue Moon New Year!

shortmama said...

Glad you got at least some child support! Happy New Year!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Have a New Year filled with wonder!! See you in 2010!

Kelly L said...

I like it! You sound like me..lol
Happy new year to you

Love,
kelly

C said...

well i missed it. but i totally "borrowed" [stole] the picture! i keep a folder with cool pics in it for my own enjoyment i hope you dont mind!

just beautiful!


c