12.17.2008

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here........

crazy Pictures, Images and Photos

It is crazy over here at the DysFUNctional House! It's a good kinda crazy, but crazy nevertheless.
The slumber party went very well. I totally expected the other three kids to drive their sister crazy, even though I threatened their lives warned them not to. But, they didn't! They did really well. The girls ate an astounding amount of food, but thankfully one of my buddies had given me that one piece of advice: have PLENTY of food, so I did, and they ate it all. Some of these girls are about as big around as my pinky, but they can pack in the groceries!
The rest of the weekend was busy, followed by a very busy week.
I know the holidays are always busy for everyone, but for me it's compounded by lots of birthdays in my immediate family. Ladybug's actual birthday is this Friday, the 19th. My sister's is the 22nd, and my mother's is Christmas Day. My nephew's is the 31st. And we already had a few earlier in the month. Insanity!
Tomorrow is the little kids' Holiday Party at school. Since I'm the homeroom mom for the Princess's class, I'll be there. Who needs sleep anyway, right? And Walgreen's is no longer selling my cinnamon bun cappucinos. I knew they were seasonal, but the season is not over yet! I think I need to send them a calendar. WTH, Walgreens?! I need my caffeine fix!
I really need to catch up here and on all of your blogs as well. I'm hoping I actually have time to do so before the New Year!

crazy Pictures, Images and Photos

16 comments:

Alison said...

Our house is as crazy as yours!! I completely understand..take a deep breath and relax, the holidays are almost here.

Mama Wheaton said...

Crazy is not so bad, just realize that everyone you think is sane, is a little crazy too.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

well, there's no rest for the weary...and i still contend that sleep is overrated!

tiarastantrums said...

oh, I'm room mom too - I will be baking up a storm today for the party! gift bags - check - craft project - check - games - check check - food- almost there!! Not much blogging for me today or tomorrow!

Kori said...

You need a vacation. That makes me tired just reading it. It'll all be over in just a few days

GypsiAdventure said...

Wow - you definitely are a little crazy around your parts, you make mine seem way less hectic. :) At least you know you will never have a dull moment...glad the party was a success!

Happy Holidays!
~K

Anonymous said...

This time of year is crazy crazy.. I am looking forward to a week from now when things calm down.. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I'm catching up too... those unread posts sure pile up!

Jennifer said...

um. we are crazy all the time and without much reason either. just how we are. lol

i'm glad that party was a blast and that you other kids left the girls alone... i can see me having this situation when my girls get older with Trevor and his friends. lol

boys sure do like to bug and harass little sisters. :P

you are busy damn!! i hope you get some rest some time soon.

all your bday and events makes me stressed and i'm only reading about them... wow.

good luck and lots of hugs!!

oxoxoxox

Ashley said...

You're good crazy sounds fun! Glad the slumber party was a success!!!

Aubrey said...

Wow! Sounds like you are one BUSY lady! Tis the Season!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

We have the whole birthday flurry during the holidays thing going on too. It IS crazy, not to mention expensive. Glad the slumber party was a success!

Kat said...

That is a lot of birthdays for an already busy December. Wow!
Doggone Walgreens! That stinks!

Bad Momma said...

Happy Birthday Lady Bug. December birthdays are tough. My oldest boy will be 12 on Christmas Day. It was great that you were able to have a party right before break!

Life sounds pretty hectic at your house!

Momisodes said...

Wow! That is a ton of birthdays lined up. I can certainly see why it's a bit crazy there. WIshing LadyBug a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're all stocked up on crazy, too! I feel bad for the little kids in my house though... they had all their stuff ready to have a holiday party at school tomorrow, but it turned out the teachers had the holiday party today, because they're just expecting a snow day tomorrow! Ugh, its about to get even CRAZIER with two weeks off of school!!!!!