2.24.2008

Tomorrow is my day!

I have to be at the hospital at 6 am tomorrow for my surgery. I had to drink a bottle of magnesium citrate to flush my bowels. Try not to ever do this! It's a far cry from fun, lemme tell ya.
I still haven't freaked out. I've had a few passing thoughts like "am I seriously doing this?!" and a few worries, but overall I think I'm very mentally ready for this. Mr Wonderful is doing very well also, which is a pleasant surprise. He has major phobias about medical procedures, so his support in all of this means so much to me.
The girls are with my mom and all is quiet in this home front tonight. The kids bickered all weekend, so this quiet is oh-so-nice!
One of our foster dogs got adopted, and went to her forever home today. She is a sweet dog and I'll miss her, but I'm glad someone finally adopted her; she's beautiful and I don't know why it took so long for someone to recognize it and snatch her up!
Photobucket
So, I'm going to take my rumbly tummy to bed now since we have to be up very early. Thanks for all of your support, and I will update ASAP!
Not a diet

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I had already sent you an email, but good luck again! :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Will be thinking of you. Good luck!

Hallie

Unknown said...

Good luck! My thoughts are with you today. PS. I've had to drink that crap, too. Blurg.

Lottifish said...

Be well and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you afterwards :)

LunaNik said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Gen said...

I hope all goes well! I'll be saying prayers for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.

Kat said...

Wow! So exciting! Good luck to you! I hope it all goes amazingly well. :)

krissy said...

I hope things went well hun! I'm thinking about you!

Kat said...

Just thinking about you, hoping you are ok, and everything went well. :)

Alison said...

thinking of you..hope all went well!!!