It's time to be thankful again!
1. I am thankful that my Mama made chocolate delight for my husband's birthday dessert, because I am enjoying the leftovers right now. Mmm-mmm, good!
2. I am thankful that my whole family and hubby's whole family got together Friday night to celebrate his birthday. We had a great time!
3. I am thankful for one friend who is doing something fantastic for my extended family. I will elaborate on that later. ;-)
4. I am thankful for HOT showers. Most days I just jump in and jump out with little thought. But have you ever had one of those showers that just feels amazing? The other day, I woke up sore and crampy and crabby. I was hurting and stiff and had sheet-wrinkles all over me. I stumbled into a hot shower and came out feeling a million times better. Thank you, Hot Shower.
5. Thankful for Tums, because my tummy is currently not very happy about my late night snacking as mentioned in #1.
6. I am thankful for modern technology. I ordered a frame for my dad for Fathers Day; it's a wooden frame that says We <3 Papa and then has my kids' names all over it. It's really cool. Anyway, yesterday at Byron's mom's house, I took a picture of my dad with my three kids and then was able to print it right there at his mom's house with her printer (I brought my own photo paper so I was only mooching her ink). I just LOVE that we are able to do that; I was born in the 1970's so I am old enough that modern technology really amazes me.
7. I am thankful for these sweet boys. They were very closely watching me eat breakfast. They don't beg, they just watch. Very intently. And Patchy, the one in the back? He drools.
8. I am thankful that I was able to un-clog our vacuum cleaner with a wire hanger and a lot of hard work. Because I am Superwoman! And this Superwoman likes a clean floor.
9. I am thankful for Summer. It's my favorite.
10. I am thankful that I am co-hosting Medical Mondays in two days!! Be sure and come back to visit!