6.22.2013

10 Things of Thankful


Ten Things of Thankful

I love thankful!
This is a new link-up and I like it a whole lot.

I am thankful for......

1. Texts from my husband in the middle of the night, while I am at work, just to tell me he loves me and misses me.

2. Sunny days.

3. New buds sprouting up from the plants that I have planted.




4. Dreams about turtles, and other pleasant things.

5. Fritos and bean dip.

6. When Byron takes my hand, leans over and whispers, "You are the most beautiful woman here, and you are my wife."  It melts me.

7. When my son sends me text messages that he knows only I would 'get'.

8. Summer.  But it needs to STOP RAINING.

9. Four wheel drive.  Without it, I'd be stuck.  Literally, and often.

10. These girls of mine.




14 comments:

Lizzi said...

WOW! Your husband sounds like SUCH a great guy. What sweet, amazing things to have as part of your list :)

Loved the pic of your plants growing. What are they? They look very unusual to me. Either that or I've seen them a million times and not really noticed, y'know? :)

Thanks for linking in with us - this is a fabulous list.

icansaymama said...

You dream about turtles? That's totally cute!

Those messages of your girls are just priceless! <3

And your no. 6?? Sooo romantic!!

Thank you so much for linking up with us!

ChiTown Girl said...

GREAT post!!

xoxox

Christine said...

What a gorgeous family you have. Those smart phones do have some positive uses after all. :)

I'm glad you are having pleasant turtle dreams instead of horrible snake dreams. You can totally outrun a turtle. :)

Thanks for linking up with us! I so enjoy reading about what is making people happy each week.

Mrs. Always Random said...

Love #7 especially...I am starting to see glipses of that sort of thing with my 12yo :) Thanks so much for sharing your list...have a glorious evening!

Amy said...

Love your list :)

Kristi said...

Feel free to send some rain my way.

You have a lovely list!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Ah yes, children and thoughtful Significant Others (husband in your case) are definitely things to be thankful for!

Clark Farley said...

I agree with the others...what a great Post!

good list, but very cool use of photos and such!

glad to have you on the 10 Thing Weekend hop.

Kristi Campbell said...

I love that you dream of turtles! And yeah, it needs to stop raining here, too.
Also YAY for fritos and bean dip.

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

My roommate and I LIVED on fritos and bean dip when we were in college (along with Tuna Helper). I also love getting random "I love you" texts from my husband and kids. (My kids also tattle on each other by texting me, which I'm NOT so thankful for.)

tiarastantrums said...

I love Fritos too - but with french onion dip!!

Mary Hill said...

Hi, your list is poetic and wonderful. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks. Hope you will join us today for Monday Mingling. :) I am co-hosting.

http://mary-anderingcreatively.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

What a life, huh? It sounds fabulous. And full of love. :)