...thirteen random things...
* This is our new Foster Dog, Missy. She's a sweetheart, and my new shadow. I can't walk without tripping over her. And for some reason known only to Missy...she has no tail!
* We didn't end up transporting the 4-day-old puppies this weekend. The rescue group decided they were too young to travel. Bummer!
* Wednesdays are early out days for my Princess. I have decided to start carving out individual Mom & kid time for all of the kids, so today before we picked up the Ladybug, I took the Princess out for ice cream, and we strolled down the historic district of our little town. We had a really good time!
(please do not be alarmed by my make-up-free face!)
* My kids got a new baby sister on Tuesday. No, I didn't have a baby, sillies! Their stepmother did. They are so excited, and Princess thinks it's great that she's a Big Sister, but she still gets to be MY baby.
* I have ran my butt off non-stop all night at work tonight and I'm ready to go home and crash!
* I just walked into a patient's room, looking for a piece of equipment, and he informed me that I better get my ass out of there! ha! So I did.
* I am having a very hard time thinking of 13 interesting things to post about. Sad but true!
* I'm already seeing Halloween merchandise in the stores and I love it! I love Halloween, and decorating for Halloween.
* My motto lately has been "just smile and nod". When one of the kids is saying something totally crazy, I tell everyone else "just smile and nod". Sometimes it works well for me at work, also. It comes in quite handy.
* The internet connection at work tonight is extremely slow and won't load my reader. So now that I have a few minutes of downtime, I can't read blogs. I am so bummed!
* We have a new member of our family. A shiny bluish purplish betta fish named Savannah. She's quite pretty!
* My reader finally loaded up! Woot!
* On Tuesday, when I got home, I was incredibly exhausted. I went straight to bed and crashed. Apparently I was sleeping very, very deeply. I had forgotten to call J and let him know I was home safely, so he tried to call me.
I never heard the phone. So, he took an early lunch and drove the hour round-trip home to make sure I was OK. My poor husband! I felt so badly for worrying him like that.
I think he loves me. =)