12.23.2011

Festive Fragging


Here I am again, apologizing for dropping off of the face of the blogosphere!
I'm fine, we're all fine. Just busy, busy, busy! I'm glad it's Friday and Fragging time - just what I needed.



On Monday, my Shelbie girl turned 16 years old. I am still a little bit in disbelief over that! She spent time with her dad & family on his side during the day, and with us that evening. I think she had a great birthday.








On Thursday, we had dinner with my whole family. My kids, my parents, my sister and her family, my brother and his family. This is a rare and fun thing! Afterwards we all went to my parents' house to celebrate the December birthdays and of course, Christmas. The December birthdays in my family: my sister-in-law, Shelbie, my sister, my mother, AND my nephew.



Today after work I get to finish Christmas shopping. Shelbie has agreed to wrap all gifts except for her own - I HATE wrapping! I dread it every year. So I'm happy to have that task delegated.



The weekend will be filled with more of the same stuff - time with friends & family, Christmas-light-looking, shopping, and fun.




Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday!!
Go visit Mrs 4444 for some Festive Fragments.

Mommy's Idea






13 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds like life is going well in your house! Glad to hear it. :)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Erin said...

You and Shelbie look like sisters!
Merry Christmas!

Kristina P. said...

Merry Christmas, Cyndy!

Amy said...

Merry Christmas!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I really like wrapping gifts, but I hardly have any gifts to wrap anymore.

Merry Christmas!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy 16th to Shelbie! Sounds like you have been busy. Have a very Merry Christmas. I finally finished my wrapping today, did some baking and will be baking all day tomorrow.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Since I'm a teacher and known for being "green," I get a lot of gifts in gift bags. The problem, we don't exchange gifts in our family.

The few I do, I have to wrap to mail--and I do love that (even though I know--gulp--the wrap won't get recycled...)

Very festive week, keep spreading the joy!

Tara R. said...

Merry Christmas to you Cyndy and your whole family!

annies home said...

happy birthday 16 is such a super fun age

AutismWonderland said...

This is my first time here - stopping by from Friday Fragments :)

Happy Birthday to your daughter - you two do look like sisters.

Happy Holidays ~
Lisa

Mrs4444 said...

You both look like teenagers :)

Mr.4444 got Kendall to help him wrap this year. I loved that she said, "Let's do it together, Dad." It was a nice compromise.

I assume you had a wonderful holiday, so Happy New Year! :)

Kris said...

Happy 16th to Shelbie. Both of you are beautiful, I hope you had a great Christmas.

Momo Fali said...

I hope it was wonderful.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!