7.19.2010

Weekend WrapUp


I haven't done a Weekend WrapUp post in forever! It's about time I get back to it.

On Saturday, I got some retail therapy. John and I went bargain hunting! I found some great deals, mostly on stuff for the house. It was a blast, and definitely helped pull me out of the funk I mentioned on Friday.

On Sunday, we caught up on some household tasks that needed to be done....it's amazing how quickly you can get behind by being gone even for just a few days! And then having all the kids home all week, including an extra kid (Shelbie's friend stayed with us almost all week).....all that adds up to a mess!
We also did some grocery shopping, had lunch with my son at the fast-food restaurant where he works, and got the ingredients to make my own dish soap, thanks to Heather from Gerber Days. {I so love her blog!}

Anyway, I also did some baking, but this time....it was for my dogs! You can read all about that over at Southern Loving.

It was a great weekend, although it ended too soon!
I hope you had a great one, too.

Link up if your blogged about your weekend!


7 comments:

Erin said...

Ohhhh buys for the house? Anything blog worthy?

Sounds like a busy but semi relaxing weekend!

4 Lettre Words said...

LOVE a good bargain!!

Brandy@YDK said...

ugh - I hate how quickly the house can get disgusting. some days I just want a break but honestly it's not worth it.

Lindsay-ann said...

I would love to hear about your soap making. I want to try that too one day.
Lindsay
x

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Ugh! You just reminded me I should be cleaning my kitchen rather than sitting in front of my computer ignoring it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a productive weekend.
Own dish soap is awesome. Pretty simple to make. I'll have to check on the dog recipes.

Melani said...

I will have to go and check out the dog recipe! SPeaking of , I have to go and give her a flea bath! :(