3.20.2010

Mood Rings


This afternoon, John, the Littles and I went out to lunch with my MIL, John's aunt, and John's grandma. We went to a steak house that has an ice cream shop attached, and they sell lots of overpriced crappy toys. Elayna and Andrew both suckered MIL into buying them something. Andrew got a fake snake; Elayna got a mood ring.
She's been playing with this mood ring all day. It turns colors like blue, green, red, black, and has a color chart that goes with it to explain the moods associated with the colors: blue means happy, green means calm, red means nervous, black means angry....etc.

So, I started thinking...I wonder what a mood ring for crazy chicks like me would be like.
I'm thinking it would start with RED, for PMSing.
Then you'd have BROWN, for gimme chocolate, STAT.
BLUE: I am definitely going to choke somebody!
YELLOW: Caution! She's going to blow in 3...2...
BLACK: Stay away. Stay far, far away.

What color would your mood ring be right now?


9 comments:

Jenners said...

Oh ... I so remember mood rings! I thought they were the gospel truth back in the day.

I suspect that now I would be on permanent brown ... always looking for chocolate!

Mrs4444 said...

Mine would be a nice, relaxing pink at the moment :)

Tara R. said...

I remember mood rings from when I was in high school. They were such a big fad. (I still have a bracelet.)

Mine would probably be an amber color for: caution or yield right of way.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Haha

Mine would be loving purple.....only because I'm in a good mood. If you would have asked me this last week, it would have been Black for sure!

Mama Wheaton said...

I think mine would be yellow for anxious. Didn't do homework yesterday thought I had all of today to relax and do it. Forgot I have to go to my MIL at three for a birthday and that will suck up the rest of the day. Big assignments are dur Monday!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well right now it would be green with congestion :( What a cute idea, I agree with your colors!!

Amanda said...

Right now... probably green for completely relaxed ~ and it's a first LOL

The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

Mine would be purple for: lets nap. Right now. A nice deep dark sleepy lazy nap.

Claudya Martinez said...

My mood ring would be broken. I always seem to break them.