I know that a lot of peeps don't like meme's, so I'm not going to tag anyone. I'm just going to meme. That is all.
1. I hate feet. This is usually at the top of any random list I do about myself. I posted about feet and their utter nastiness way back when I started this blog.
They're icky, clammy, and GROSS. Nobody is allowed to touch me with their feet, ever. I go insane if it happens by accident!
3. I love turtles. They're one of my favorite animals. To me, they are totally cute, and something about the way they just draw up into their shell is interesting and appealing to me. BUT....if a turtle loses his shell, is he naked or homeless? Hmmm...
4. I drive a mini-van and I HATE it. I never wanted to be a "mini-van mama". (no offense!) But when we had all four kids living with us, we had to have the room. My mini-van knows that I hate it, and it does things to embarass me. Right now, the serpentine belt is squeaky. We've taken it to the mechanic FOUR times, he 'fixes' it, and within a few days, it's squeaking again. LOUDLY. The brakes squeak too. It's goal in life is to humiliate me. We're trading it in. SOON.
5. My best girlfriend has been my best girlfriend since I was 16 years old. (I'm now 34!) She was the first person to ride in my first car. We have been to hell and back together. We don't talk often, but when we do we pick right back up. She is family to me.
6. My niece is one of my best friends. She was born when I was 14, and we've always been close, even when she was a bratty little kid that drove me insane. She even lived with me for a little while. We have a lot in common and I love to spend time with her.
7. My numero uno best friend is my husband. I always heard the saying "Happiness is being married to your best friend", and now I know that it's true. I tell him everything, and when anything happens to me, good or bad, he's the first person I want to call. And he makes me laugh just like my best girlfriend always has. We have a ton of fun together and I don't know how I lived for 30 years without him!
So there's my meme. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. If you hate memes, consider yourself un-tagged!