4.20.2013

Just a Little Random Fraggin'

Mommy's Idea




~~Well hellooo my friends!
I had a very good Friday.
My mother-in-law and I went to lunch together, just the two of us.  I just love her, such a sweetie.  We had a great time.  Then we picked Elayna up from school.

~~Then we all (hubby, MIL, me, Tim, Elayna, and Shelbie) went to Tyler's baseball game.

Then MIL, hubby and I and the girls went to a pizza place for dinner.

YUM!!!

I am so glad the weekend is here.  My girls are here, my son will probably be with us tomorrow - we are going to my parents' house to help with yard work, since my dad is not well right now.

~~~~To DD- Drink on, my friend.  Cheers.  Keep digging.  MUAH. (PS - really? up at 3:20 a.m. commenting on my blog?  CRAY CRAY!!!!)




Have a fantastic weekend!!!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Save those comments from DD - they'll look GREAT in the court date coming up. Drunken ramblings always go over well with judges. ;)

Love how well everything is going in your life!

Angie said...

Your so lucky to have a good relationship with your Mother in Law! Mine hates me. She hasn't spoken to me in almost 14 year :(

nancygrayce said...

Sounds like a very good Friday indeed! Hope your weekend is going as wonderfully as your Friday!

Tammie said...

uh oh. did you have a crazy commenter? ;)

i hope your weekend continues to be lovely.

Aleta said...

Sounds like a good Friday :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a great day! Hope your weekend was fantastic....

Keetha Broyles said...

weekends are the best!

Kimberly said...

My nipples were going to fall off yesterday...mother nature has not been kind enough to let me even dig a finger into the yard...beeotch.