4.13.2013

Cuteness in my City


I decided to give myself more time to edit the prom pics, and post some pics from this weekend today.
I'm making you wait for the prom pics.  Because I am evil like that.

But it's okay, because for today, I offer you CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

My Mother-in-Law just got her second toy Australian shepherd puppy.
Her good friend Sue did the same.  They now have four different toy Aussies of different ages and sizes, between the two of them.

It's like a Puppy Chow commercial when her friend is visiting.
TOO DARNED CUTE!!


Photo: #tucker #instapet #dog
Meet Tucker, my MIL's new pup.
He is 3.5 months old.

Photo: #tucker
Tucker is sweet, cuddly, and kind of a fraidy-dog.
I wuv him.

Photo: OMG this dog is soooo cute!! #dog #instapet #tanner
This is Tanner, 8 weeks old.
He is feisty and probably thinks he's a rottweiler.
GRR!

"I am Tanner; I am FEROCIOUS!"
Photo: #tanner #dog ☀#instapet
"I am also a big fan of belly rubs."
Tucker, Toby, and Tanner.
MIL's friend Sue's oldest dog, Buddy, would not pose for me.

Photo: Soaking up the sun.
And here's what I did today:
relaxed by MIL's pool.
Life is good! =) =)

Visit Unknown Mami for more SIMC posts.....


Unknown Mami


11 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

What I wouldn't give for some suntanning weather!!

The pups are sweet...so sweet.

Tami said...

You bad, bad girl! I want to see more of that gorgeous purple dress! ;-)
The puppies are adorable! Makes me want to go out and get another doggie. Oh, my husband would NOT be happy!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Aww they are so cute.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you.....I love cuteness! Just makes me want to get a puppy :)

Amy said...

Looks like a wonderful and fun weekend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How precious! And I love those three T names! How cute! I'm going to write them down!

Kimberly said...

I literally want to throw some salt on that dog and then eat it.
Weird.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Looks like Tanner is wearing some uber-cool shades. Thanks for the coolness overload. Have a great week.

xoRobyn

Kat said...

ACK!!!!!!! You're killing me with these puppy pics! They are so stinking cute! I want one!

My kids (and I, actually) want a pug puppy so badly but our dog is the MOST JEALOUS DOG IN THE WORLD. She would die if we got another dog. She is such a baby.

Love that pool too!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I am determined that my next house will have its own pool. This neighborhood pool thing does not work for me. I want my own little oasis!

Here I thought we were going to get pictures of your niece!

Claudya Martinez said...

How do you get anything done with that kind of cuteness around?