2.11.2013

Sweet Baby Cakes


I really can't imagine a better day than out at a park, celebrating the very first birthday of the sweetest baby on earth, with almost all of my favorite people in the whole world.

While other parts of the country were battling a blizzard (with the ridiculous name of Nemo....seriously?), we were blessed with a beautiful day.  Sunny, clear, and mild.  The party was held outside at a park, so we were very thankful for the gorgeous weather!  I love my Sunshine State.

I absolutely LOVE this cake!
And it was yummy, too.

Hayleigh is SO loved.  My children absolutely adore her.

Snuggles with Shelbie!
I LOVE to watch Tim with Hayleigh.
They love each other so much!
He bought her this Eeyore toy for her birthday.
How sweet is my kid?!

Hayleigh and Elayna played with leaves together.

Hayleigh walked all over the place,
holding hands with some little friends.

The quintessential first birthday pic.
She devoured her cake! 


Hayleigh and her Mama, Heather
I LOVE this pic because they both look SO happy!

We gave her a Hello Kitty bubble blowing machine
for her birthday.
It was VERY windy so the bubbles blew away quickly,
but she still had fun with them!


5 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

LOVE this!!

First birthdays are so special. Your kids are all so sweet!

Isn't it funny to watch you son with Hayleigh? I'm always in awe of how Stud is with Monkey. He absolutely ADORES her. The only downside? He's said more than once now, in the 18 months that she's been around, that he wants a baby! Um...yeah...that BETTER not happen any time soon!!!

Aleta said...

Awww, love the pictures, especially the cake picture. She has such a sweet smile!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Cute! And I love the cake!

Kat said...

Awww. So sweet! Happy Birthday to darling Hayleigh!

And that cake!!!! How cute is that? Also? SUPER jealous of that weather!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a fun party. It's been a long time since we have had a baby in the family....I think we need one! They really bring life happiness.