2.02.2013

Pathways and Pawprints


Went for another nature walk here at home today.  This time, I had my new camera in tow!
It was a beautiful and peaceful day.  I slept in, cleaned house and made snickerdoodles, and then we went to visit Hunter's mom.
Then it was time for my walk.  I had a good time playing with the different features on my new camera.  It's fun figuring all that stuff out.
Even though I walk through these woods quite often, it seems there's something new every time.
Like the hidden path, and the critter tracks.
Hope you enjoy walking with me.......


swampy
Smurf houses


sunlight on the creek

hidden path

pretty but prickly

"Prosecuted": Fancy word for "shot".

meandering

soft focus

fish eye effect
raccoon tracks in the soft sand right behind our house

deer tracks right by the raccoon tracks

spiderweb


Visit  Unknown Mami's  for more
Sundays in my City posts!

Unknown Mami


11 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots...spider web is like a pearl carpet...

Tara R. said...

A beautiful place for a photo walk. I really liked 'hidden path.'

Wayne W Smith said...

Glad you are enjoying your new camera.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Beautiful shots....thanks for taking us along! Happy Sunday!

retired not tired said...

I thoroughly enjoyed walking with you. Your new camera is working beautifully.

joanne said...

felt like I was walking thru a Tolkein landscape...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful! Looks like a wonderful walk. Happy Sunday....

Keetha Broyles said...


Hehehe - prosecuted, another word for shot!

Myya said...

Love that hidden path & the spider web looks so neat all glitter & glistening... just wish I could get over that it is a freakin SPIDER web. LOL

Claudya Martinez said...

These are fantastic. You have to get that first one printed in a very large size and hang it in your home. I love it!