2.08.2013

Extremely Random and Incredibly Fragmented




Hunter and I passed a thrift store today and he asked if I wanted to stop.
YES PLEASE!!!
He knows me so well.
I got a few little things, but these were my favorite: 



They're dinner plates! 
LOVE!



Hunter's mom told me a funny joke today.
A couple got married and unfortunately, after the wedding the wife changed her attitude and started complaining.
"I am tired of you going hunting and fishing all the time.  And I'm tired of all these deer heads, guns, and fishing poles all over the place.  You need to stop going hunting and sell all this junk!" she declared.
The husband responded, "You know, you sound an awful lot like my EX-wife!!"
"What?? I didn't know you were married before!" the bride exclaimed.
The husband replied, "I wasn't."



Tomorrow we are going to my great-niece's FIRST Birthday Party!!  I feel like she was born, I blinked, and here we are one year later.  Hayleigh just started walking and is at such a totally adorable stage!  I can't wait to celebrate her birthday.



I was tentatively diagosed with Fibromyalgia this week (pending test results to rule out other illnesses).  The diagnosis fits my symptoms to a T so I'm pretty sure it's accurate.  If you have fibromyalgia or know someone who does and have any tips or advice for me, please let me know!



Alrighty friends, I'm going to get off of this computer.  Hunter and I are watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and when it's over, I'm making a batch of brownies.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!  Visit Mrs 4444 for more Friday Fragments.
P.S. I added a pic to the post about Hunter's Dad's funeral - go check it out if you'd like.  


Mommy's Idea


7 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oo, Cyndy, I'm so sorry about the fibromyalgia. I'm pretty sure our friend C has it, too, so maybe she'd be a good resource?

I LOVED the joke Hunter's mom told you!! I'm gonna send it to my dad cuz I think he'd get a kick out of it.

Happy birthday to sweet Hayleigh!

Have a great weekend, sweet friend. Oh, and eat a brownie for me!!

Keetha Broyles said...


I'd chuckle about the joke if only all that "stuff" in it weren't so true to Fisherhubby and all HIS "stuff."

Sigh

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I'm glad you have answers, but I'm sorry that this is something you are going to be dealing with.

Brownies... oh brownies... I think LB and I are attempting to make ice cream later today... with all five kids... fun times! :-)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the plates!
Cute joke.....
Have fun at Hayleighs party!
I do know that aspartame is not good for fibromyalgia but you probably know that.
Do you like the movie? I thought it was a good one.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You know the French woman I bowl with has fibromyalgia and she doesn't do any chocolate at all or
any caffeine and on a different note I have fibrous breasts and stopping caffeine helped tremendously. FYI

nancygrayce said...

Love those dishes and love, love, love that joke!

Children really do grow up in the blink of an eye and before you know it, you'll be going to her high school graduation !

Mrs4444 said...

Sorry to hear your health hasn't been so great, Cyndy. I hope you all the answers you need.

The plates are beautiful!

Sorry--Gotta go to bed...I hope to catch up with you further soon.