11.02.2011

WWTK - Trick or Treat Edition!

Photobucket

It's time for WWTK, hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymama!


{1} How did you celebrate Halloween? Trick or treating? Adult party? Trunk or treat?

On Saturday night, we went to a party at my BFF's parent's house.




We trick or treated on Monday with my BFF & her family. (That is, the girls and I did. Tim had to work, and Andrew was with his Nana.)

BFF's nephew, Kayden. I love him like a fat kid loves Halloween candy!


{2} What candy is your favorite/the first thing you steal from the kids?

The rule is, all chocolate goes to mom. I have to check it out thoroughly to make sure it's safe. Then, I have to eat it.

My kids do not follow this rule. Rebels!! However, this year I trick-or-treated myself and got my own candy! Ha.

Trick or Treat, bitches!!

{3} What kind of candy do you give out, is it your favorite? or something you know you won't be tempted to eat?

I live out in the woods, literally. We don't get trick or treaters. But when I did give out candy it was usually my favorite.


How cute is Bentley a.k.a. Mickey Mouse??

{4} How soon after Halloween do you take down decorations and put away costumes?

Halloween is my favorite holiday & I love the decorations, so I'm usually reluctant to put them away. I'll probably do it this weekend.

Biker Chick & Doctor
(taken at Sonic, practically our second home)

{5} When do you decorate for the next holiday?

I keep up the Fall stuff that I brought out for Halloween, and when I take down the Halloween stuff I put up my Thanksgiving deco.


Kayden LOVES Elayna. He hates me. But I still love him!

I hope you enjoyed your Halloween,
and don't forget to check out all of the other WWTK posts!


9 comments:

insomnia said...

Looks like you had fun! Great pics.

VandyJ said...

Getting your own candy rocks!

Jill said...

Around here, a lot of people hit up the boonies because they give out AWESOME treats - full sized chocolate bars, big bags of chips, cans of pop - the BEST stuff! haha!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like it was a perfect Halloween for you. So glad you enjoyed yourself.

Brandy@YDK said...

such cute costumes. adorbs.

Rebecca said...

totally love the line 'like a fat kid loves halloween' Awesome.

Mamarazzi said...

LOL@ Sonic being your second home. i can relate!!

love all of the pics you be supah sexy!!

thanks for linking up!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Sonic IS my 2nd home, all the carhops know my order . i know them by name.

a woman after my own heart.

love that you got your own candy this year! smart!

thanks for linking up!

Myya said...

Kaydon... ohhh goodness is he cute!!!

LOVE the Trick or Treat Bitches pic. You look HOTTTT!