1.14.2011

You Know What Time It Is.

It's also Friday & time for Fragging.


Mommy's Idea




1. I fiiiiinally did some housekeeping on my scrolling button thingy in the left sidebar. I removed broken links, updated new buttons, and added a few buttons. However, if your button is not there, and you like me & stuff, please let me know. I'd love to add it. Or, if you have updated your button and I still have the old one, let me know.





2. Did you know that Florida was the only US state without snow on Wednesday? Even Hawaii got snow! I am SO glad I live in Florida. Except that it's still flippin' COLD!! Right now it's 53 degrees in Ft Lauderdale. That is wrong, my friends. Wrong.





3. I am participating with The Daily Dribbles and Domestically Challenged 's Blognonymous Blog Swap. My post goes live today at 6 a.m., so come back to read it & all of the other anonymous posts. They are sure to be interesting!


4. My oldest son, Tim, has a girlfriend, Jessica, who plays soccer for their high school team. Last night Tim took my youngest son, Andrew, to Jessica's soccer game. (he also took him to McDonald's on the way. Such a good brother!) Andrew reported that he had a great time and that he kept making all the big boys crack up. Knowing Andrew and the things that come out of his mouth.....I am afraid. I didn't ask for details....because I would like to remain blissfully ignorant.






5. Twice this week I have literally thanked God for the Undo button. Don't you sometimes wish life had an Undo button? I'm sure it would save my butt in so many situations!





6. Today's Song Share is a little blast from the past, and one of my all time favorites.




Have a great weekend!



13 comments:

Kathy said...

It was about 5° here in Denver on Wednesday with about 10 inches of snow...lol... 53° is like summertime... J will wear shorts to school!
Have a great weekend!

Bill Lisleman said...

Hey Now - Cyndi Lauper - what happened to her.
I had not seen that music clip before but I do have the song in my Itunes. Funny beginning in the clip

Karen and Gerard said...

Interesting tidbit about Florida being the only state without snow on Wednesday. I'm really surprised at that! Not even Arizona? New Mexico? Shocked that Hawaii had snow!

I love the "undo" button!

Caution/Lisa said...

I loved that song and Cyndi Lauper. Thanks for the memory.

When you find the undo button for life, let me know right away!

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

I would like an UNDO button as well... or that Staples EASY button. Either or, I'm not picky.

Joanna Jenkins said...

I would so buy an "undo" button for life if it was available. I wouldn't even wait for it to go on sale.

The weather has been so crazy across the country. We had frost in Southern California-- I wonder what that really means in the long run. Is it global warming, global cooling, or global crazy?

Stopping by from Mrs. 4444. Happy weekend, jj

Myya said...

What a great big brother! I'd be the same way about not wanting to know the details though :) Undo...ahhh that would be so great in some circumstances, even just rewind would be nice lol

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am freezing. I love the snow if I get to stay inside!
I was in Florida (cause my folks live there) in December and it was freezing!
What a sweet older brother...
I have a button that actually works now thanks to "Rent a Smart Guy".

Doreen McGettigan said...

I forgot to say I love that song...It was the first concert I took my oldest daughter too...
A long time ago :(

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We have been pretty cold here but today we are around 80 degrees! Only state without snow, that is really a record for the books.
Love the picture with the LaLaLa I can't hear you! Made me laugh.

Claudya Martinez said...

I love that Cyndi Lauper song! And yes I wish life had an undo button or a copy and paste function.

Brandy@YDK said...

Love the owl dividers. And my 16 yr old nephew said the word jizz. I was all my ears are on fire!

qandlequeen said...

I've always been so proud when my kids interact like civil beings to each other. My two oldest frequently are known for taking their little brother on their outings - great relief for me too!

LOVE Cyndi Lauper!