1.28.2011

A Little Late to the Party....



I'm finally sitting down to write my Friday Fragments post! Last week was uneventful; this week has more than made up for it. And it's not over yet!




Tomorrow is Elayna's 10th Birthday party. It was planned as an afternoon party with only one friend spending the night, instead of her usual sleepover parties. Somehow it's morphed into three friends spending the night tonight, and one of them is spending the whole weekend.
And? Andrew has two friends staying over tonight.
The teenagers aren't here right now, but Tim will be home soon.
It's a good thing I already lost my mind a long time ago.....



Did you hear about Jimmy Buffett falling off of the stage during a concert in Australia? Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's his own damn fault.



So far I've received $65 in donations for March for Babies, and it's all from blog friends! That's because you all are awesome. Obviously.





I am, finally, for the first time ever, going to get a professional blog redesign. Head to toe, all of the bells & whistles. If you are a designer or know one who is awesome and doesn't charge an arm & three legs, please let me know!




It's time to order pizza to feed the masses. Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't 4get to visit Mrs 4444s 4 more Friday Fragments!




Mommy's Idea

10 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I don't envy you tonight with the sleepovers! Hope you get a little rest.

Amy said...

Jimmy Buffet can blame being in margaritaville. ;)

Good luck with all the sleep-overs this weekend. Good thing you have no mind left to lose ;)

Can't wait to hear about how your weekend went on Monday!

Rebecca Jo said...

I busted out laughing at the Jimmy Buffet comment! :)

They keep playing his song on the radio with a "scream" after it...it cracks me up everytime I hear it!

myevil3yearold said...

The Jimmy Buffett comment made me laugh

Anonymous said...

Laughed out loud at the Jimmy Buffet joke! I love stuff like that. Nice work.

Susan said...

God bless you with the sleepover.... my girl is having a friend spend the night tonight and those things drive Hubs crazy. Good think I bought lots of wine yesterday.

I think Jimmy was searchin' for his lost shaker of salt, actually.

Can't wait to see your new blog design! I've been thinking about doing that, but I love changing my header every month!

Have a great weekend!!!

Mel Fraase said...

Happy birthday, Elayna!!!

Lol - I didn't hear about Jimmy...too many margaritas?

Claudya Martinez said...

Wow, I look forward to seeing the blog redesign.

Brandy@YDK said...

new blog designs always make me feel sassy.

i used seven thirty three designs.

Myya said...

I was laughing at that Jimmy Buffett thing till I realized it wasn't a joke. oops.
A new bloggy design... YAY how fun! The gal who did mine is super nice & she customizes pretty much everything. She is SUPER inexpensive & best of all she does maitanence for you as long as you have her blog design on your page. How cool is that! Her button is on my blog if you wanna check her out a bit... It's called Samantha's Day