I got a new pillar candle a couple of weeks ago and it's sitting in a pretty decorative candle holder on top of the big screen TV. Picture something like the photo below, only black iron, and prettier, with a sage green candle on top.
When we need to plug in the Wii or the DVD Player, we have to pull the TV out, switch around the plugs, and push it back in.
All weekend, J has been doing this and every time, my new pillar candle would fall down. And every time, I would fuss at him that he was going to mess up my new candle and for goodness sake, just take it down BEFORE it falls!
So today, I needed to plug the Wii in for Spiderman. I pushed the TV out, plugged the Wii in, and went to push the TV back. So you're thinking I did the same thing J's been doing all weekend, right? Oh no. I did him one better. See, I had a tart burning in my tart burner. Completely melted, a pool of hot wax. And that big pillar candle fell right on top of it.
Wax on the TV, wax on the Wii, wax on my clothes, my hair, MY FACE.
It was absolutely brilliant.
So...did you do something stupid today? Tell me it's not just me that does this stuff....