Since my thoughts seem to be quite fragmented, I decided to join in Mrs 4444's Friday Fragments today. Check it out over at Half Past Kissin' Time.
* J and I decided to go out tonight for Valentine's Day and hopefully avoid the crowds that will be out on Saturday night.
* We are going to Manatee Springs tomorrow with hopes of actually seeing some manatees! The time is right, let's hope the manatees cooperate.
* We're planning on going to the Horse Sanctuary and the Flea Market this weekend, too. It'll be a nice weekend of doing things we enjoy. (I heard that thought, ya perv!)
* We are doing the March for Babies next month and I decided to start a team for the unit in which I work at the hospital. It's a big job, and it's keeping me busy, but it'll be worth it when we raise big money for the babies! Today we're having a Used Book Sale, I'll be running that
* I made Octopus hot dogs for the kids' snack one day this week. They loved it! I served goldfish crackers 'swimming' on the side. So cute!