2.02.2009

Have You Ever Noticed?

* Have you ever noticed that some people are amazingly predictable? To the point that you know exactly what they're going to do and/or say before they do it? It's really quite funny.

* Have you ever noticed that some people are determined to see the negative, no matter what? And wallow in their own misery? It's actually sad.

* Have you ever noticed that some people can't stand to see other people happy? Misery loves company.

*Have you ever noticed that jealousy makes people nasty? It's not a pretty sight.

* Have you ever noticed that the good things you do, come back to you? And I've heard the bad things do as well....

* Have you ever noticed that the high road is often the hardest road to take? But I'm on it......bumping along......

* Have you ever noticed that "living well is the best revenge?" -George Herbert

18 comments:

blueviolet said...

That is FANTASTIC!

April said...

Yes...I definitely have noticed!!! What a great post...loved it!♥

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Think you got them all!!

Good job!

Hallie

pb&j in a bowl said...

Yep- I've noticed them all. On a daily basis, too. Great post.

WheresMyAngels said...

So true!

When did you change your blog? I love it!

A Buns Life said...

Why are you talking about my mother? Oh wait, you're not....it's just someone else just like her...

It's all true.

Tara R. said...

Amen!

mommaof4wife2r said...

i am shouting YES!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I have noticed and the Negative ones DRIVE ME NUTS!

Mama Wheaton said...

A yes to all of the above!

Aubrey said...

Yes, yes, yes AND YESSS!

Uh-oh...something going on??

Honeybell said...

I need to bookmark this post and read it every time I feel 'the bitch' coming on.

bfs ~ "Mimi" said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! Thanks so much!!!

MoziEsmé said...

Great thoughts here...

Kel said...

Perhaps if I'd have read your words first, I wouldn't have raged like I did, but its true...no good deed goes unpunished. And the high road, I'm still chasing it...every once in a while I fall in a pot hole or two, wallow in the mud a bit and then carry on my merry way. Why is it so hard????

Have a great day-its hump day! :)
~K

Momisodes said...

So true. Thank you for the reminders :)

Minxy Mimi said...

Ive noticed that, and worked on it in me and I wish others would try to work on it too!
Good for you for being on that bumpy high road!

Mrs4444 said...

I'm happy to say that I don't have much negativity around me. I wonder if it's my age? Seems like I used to have that around me back in my 20's. One more reason why I don't mind getting older :)