I've seen this meme floating around the blogosphere and decided to play along. I ripped it off from The Twisted Fencepost. The deal is, first you list 10 Honest things about yourself. Then, you tag 7 people to play along on their blog. And I will be tagging people, oh yes I will!
1. I'm currently on an 80's Rock kick and I'm loving every minute of it. I listen to the Classic Rock station in the van, and I'm listening to a Journey-based station on Pandora. Love it!
2. I drink way too much sweet tea. But it's so darned good!
3. I drink too much coffee, too. But that's to keep me awake on night shift, so I do have an excuse.
4. I wish I had more patience. If that were something I could buy, I'd stock up!
5. I wish I had more computer time. I'd buy that, too!
6. I wish I'd win the lottery so I could stay home and read books in the glider in my back yard. Seriously, I'd spend a ridiculous amount of time doing just that if I didn't have to work.
7. I'm always behind on housework. Sometimes I wear myself out trying to tackle it all, sometimes I just give up!
8. I usually put my make-up on in the car or van on my way to wherever I'm going. Tonight I left it in the car and drove the van, so I'm at work with no make-up. And I don't really care!
9. I can't stand for my nose to be cold, and if I could find a nose-warmer, I'd totally buy that too. My nose is cold right now and I am not happy!
10. I don't even own an iron. I'm such a slacker! Speaking of which, I'm reading Confessions of a Slacker Mom right now. Great book!
Now it's taggy time! Woo hoo. I am tagging: Adrian's Crazy Life, Firecracker Mom, Straight from the Heart, The Fam Five, A Mom's World of Madness & Blessings, The Queen's Throne, and Where Are My Angels .
And I know I've been behind lately, so if you've already done this and I missed it...do it again! Or, not! :P