Here are some things I'm into right now:
- Cinnamon Bun coffee from Walgreens. That's right, Walgreens. The newer ones have cappucino machines. O.M.G., that cinnamon bun stuff is addictive. I had my first one on Friday and have been back about 5 times for more. Seriously.
- Thrift store shopping. J and I are becoming quite the bargain hunters. We got some amazing deals this weekend, and found some unique things that we'd have never found anywhere else. Score!
- Coupon clipping. I am the coupon queen! Well, not really, but I'm working on it. I also check sale ads and write a list of what I need from each store. I will shop at several different stores to get everything I need at the best price. J always goes with me, and we make it fun.
- Walking. We walk everywhere that we possibly can. In our new neighborhood, we are walking distance from our library, dentist, post office, bank, grocery store, dollar store, many restaurants & shops, etc. Unless it's dark or freezing, we're walking! It saves money, helps the environment, and we all get exercise. Win/win/win!
- Decorating our new home. Now that I have space to decorate, I'm having a lot of fun with it. And that also ties in with thrift store shopping!
- The Christmas spirit, and this is suprising to me. If I even get into the spirit at all, it's usually not until right before Christmas. I guess it's the overcommercialization, but for many years, I've had a hard time getting into the spirit, even though once Christmas comes, I enjoy it. But I've already done a lot of shopping and even a teeny bit of decorating this year! Crazy!
What things are you into right now?