* I am thankful for Spiderman's mother - because she gave birth to him, and he is now doing so well in our home.
* I am thankful that my kids yelled and argued and ate up tons of food today - because they are at home, healthy, and happy.
* I am thankful that my parents drive me totally insane - because my mom is 65 and my dad is 72, but they are healthy and we get to spend Thanksgiving with them.
* I am thankful for our stressful jobs - because they provide for our family.
* I am thankful for my scatter-brained, sometimes thoughtless MIL - because she gave birth to my wonderful husband and obviously did a wonderful job raising him to be a kind, sensitive, generous, caring man.
* I am thankful for fur all over my black clothes - because it comes from my beloved doggies and kitty.
* I am thankful that I will get very little sleep tomorrow and will probably be exhausted - because I will be cooking for, and then visiting with, my family.
* I am thankful for bills to pay and messes to clean - because we have a comfortable home full of love.
* I am thankful for our several-years-old, uncool automobiles - because they are paid for and, most of the time, get us where we need to go.
Several times in my life, I have had things happen that appeared to be bad things at that time. But later, they turned out to be the biggest blessings ever, more than I could have ever imagined. They brought me to where I am today, and I am incredibly thankful.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!