9.28.2011

WWTKW ~ Nom nom nom!


Photobucket


Y'all already know that I LOVE to cook. So I was happy to see that today's "We Want to Know Wednesday"'s theme was FOOD! (Even though I'm late...as always!)

1} What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday?

Diet Dr Pepper. It's my crack!

{2} What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?
I love salty comfort foods, like chips & dip. Or pizza. Or chocolate.

{3} Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite?
Chicken & dumplings is number one. My potato salad is also in high demand, as well as my lasagna.

{4} What are 3 foods you have TRIED, do not like and will NEVER eat again?
brussels sprouts, parsnips, & venison.


and our final question comes from Dee@ HomesickCajun:

{5} What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross??
I like to eat sour dill pickles with peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. I don't really eat weird stuff, just some weird combinations.

Visit Mamarazzi & Queso for more delicious WWTKs!


8 comments:

Tara R. said...

I would agree with you on not ever eating Brussels Sprouts again. I'd also add in liver and escargot.

I used to eat pickle and peanut butter sandwiches too, no jelly though.

Mamarazzi said...

i am ALL about the "strange" combinations. gotta have the salty with the sweet etc. pickles and PB&J makes perfect sense to me.

thanks for linking up, love when you play! LOVE!!

K Lind said...

We are kindred spirits, you and me! I LURVE Diet Dr. Pepper! Chicken and dumplings also made my list. Yummo!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yep, the pickles with PB is different! Fun meme.

dandelionfleur said...

Chicken and Dumplings = YUM YUM!!!

Furry Bottoms said...

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with dill pickles? WTH?!!

Amy said...

i get a lot of requests for potato salad too. :)

And you named all my comfort foods!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I make Rice Salad that's a big hit, but at potluck my meatloaf never comes back home lol

Not a fan of brussel sprouts, peppers - red, yellow, green, hot, mild, black - all of them.