9.09.2011

Friday Fragments: Hanging on for dear life.

Mommy's Idea

I'm still alive. Things have been totally chaotic here, but I am finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. (now I'm just praying it ain't the dang train!)

* My best friend has sleep apnea. She and her doctors were certain that after she had weight loss surgery and lost over 200 lbs, it would be eliminated. But, that hasn't happened. So now she's going for further studies because it looks like it may not be simple obstructive apnea, but central apnea, which is more deadly. Please, keep her in your prayers.

* If you feel like throwing my whole family in those prayers too, that'd be awesome.

* Andrew especially. He almost had to have an unsupervised 8- hour visit with his BM this weekend. We got it reduced to a four hour supervised visit, thankfully.

* I truly hope to catch up with many of you this weekend. If not, next week for sure! And I hope all is well. Sorry for this lame post, but really, it's all I've got right now!

GO GATORS!!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for your friend, your family, and Andrew. I was a littl wworries you had dropped off the face of the earth, but I'm glad to hear that's not the case. :)

The Crazy Coxes said...

I hope things calm down and are less chaotic! Good thing you are on top of it and got the unsupervised long visit shortened and supervised. Good luck! Enjoy your weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am praying....((HUGS))

Claudya Martinez said...

Keeping you, your family, and your friend in my thoughts.

Unknown said...

Take a deep breath! This too shall pass!

Tara R. said...

I'll keep you all in my thoughts. {{hugs}}

Working Mommy said...

Prayers for everyone - headed your way!!

WM

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Wow! Even thought that was a little bit, it sounds like a lot. Hang in there. You and your friend and family are in my prayers.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

praying for your friend and y'all as well.

Kat said...

Prayers for you, your friend, and your family.

Angelia Sims said...

Sending up some prayers for your family and your friend. I know how crazy life can get. Hang in there! I'll be thinking good thoughts!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Praying for your family and your friend.