I've got some random stuff floating around the old brain today, so I'm going to join in with Keely The Unmom & friends for Random Thoughts Tuesday.
1. I'm going to do NaBloPoMo this month. I'm not so good at posting every single day, but when I saw that this month's theme was character, I decided to join in. I like that theme and think I can do some good posts with it.
2. The sickies are floating around the DysFUNction Junction. First it was John with a stomach bug. Then Andrew & Elayna woke up Monday morning not feeling well; Andrew had the stomach bug but Elayna had a sore throat, headache and fever. John & Andrew are feeling better but Elayna, notsomuch. Hopefully nobody else will catch the cooties.
3. One of my best childhood friends found me on Facebook. I have looked for her several times but never found her. I was SO happy to see that friend request! Her grandparents lived next door to my parents, and they were a very close family & visited a lot. It was at their house that I ran into the glass door and cut my leg up; Michelle was right there when it happened, and was my little physical therapist & nurse afterwards. I'm so excited to reconnect; this is why I LOVE Facebook!
4. Apparently I don't have as many random thoughts floating around as I thought I did.
5. Our weather has significantly improved. Yesterday the high was 76 degrees, and that's the predicted high for today too. I'm ready for Spring! I can't wait to go camping & plant a garden.
That is all. Happy Tuesday my friends!