I've seen a few of these Happy Lists in my recent travels 'round the blogosphere, and I decided to compile one of my own.
I am so blessed to have many things in my life that make me happy. The happy helps balance the crappy. Ya know?
So here's a list of stuff that makes me Happy.
1. Wearing my husband's hoodie. It is huge and soft and super warm. It makes me feel cozy.
2. Diet Dr Pepper. Especially when it's on sale. 12 packs are 4 for $10 at a grocery store near me right now. 4 for $10!!!
3. Speaking of which...good deals make me happy. I got several this weekend while outlet shopping; two very nice pair of jeans for $6.87 each! HELLO! A quesadilla maker for $17....two t-shirts for .99 cents each....I LOVE Deals!!
4. The sweetness and kindness my girls are showing to Andrew right now. Without my saying a word, they know he needs to be treated gently and are going out of their way to be good to him. They make me proud.
5. Any songs by P!nk. I love her.
6. Baby pygmy goats. I want one. Or a dozen. Either way.
7. Apple pie apples from a chocolate shop in St. Augustine. They're Granny Smith apples, dipped in caramel, then covered in white chocolate, then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
OhEmGeeeeee. Also, bringing
three one home to enjoy later.
8. The new blog design that is currently being made for me by Minx Designs. She has showed me several sneak peeks and I am absolutely loving it! I'm so excited.
How about you?
What's making you happy these days?