* I am SO thankful that we found our lovely new home.
* I am thankful that a few key things fell into place, enabling us to get this home.
* I am thankful for my husband, and all that he does for me and our family.
* I am thankful for my kids, even when they reeeeeeally test my patience!
* I am thankful for coffee. I honestly don't know how I would've made it through the last couple of weeks without it, and it's not going to get any better anytime soon!
* I am thankful that I had the courage to take a leap of faith, and make a life-changing decision this past February, that has improved my life even more than I imagined.
* I am thankful that we have the ability to fix a really bad situation for my little stepson. (more on that later)
* I am really thankful for my job & co-workers, and my supervisor who can tweak my schedule at almost a moment's notice. This makes my life so much easier. I'm thankful that things have improved greatly at work in the past couple of months.
* I am thankful that Autumn is here, my favorite season, and that it's October, my favorite month. I love all the fall decorations & activities, and Halloween is my favorite holiday!
* I am thankful that my best friend's grandpa, who recently passed away, got his dying wish to be buried by his mother. The plot had never been reserved, but amazingly had never been purchased. (RIP Grandpa Jack)
* I am thankful for your generous donations to March for Babies in honor of Baby JW.
* I am ever-so-thankful for all of my bloggy friends! xoxoxo
What are YOU thankful for?