Lynette at KooKoo for CocoaPuffs tagged me with this one:
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I am just about to crack open the final book of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I don't want it to end!
2. This weekend,we are taking the girls to a Fall Festival to benefit The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation. One day, I will post about why this foundation has a special place in my heart.
3. One of my big pet peeves is when someone comes up to me while I am obviously talking on the phone, and starts talking to me as if I were not on the phone. So.RUDE!
4. My voice is mostly back, but I think I sound like an adolescent boy right now. Very flattering.
5. In addition to the Fall Festival I mentioned above, this weekend is homecoming for our favorite team, The Florida Gators, involving a parade, pep rally, and of course the football game. There is another Fall Festival in a small town near us, and a Harvest Festival in our little town. Lots of fun activities this weekend!
6. Tonight is the Fall Festival at the Princess's school. They have the best Fall Festival of any school I've ever been to, I just love it. But...no other parents from her class have volunteered to help out with our booth, so I may be running it all night by myself! Slackers.
7. We're getting a new living room set delivered next week. Yay!
If you want to do this, you're tagged!
...and this one from Mozi Esme:
Thank you so much!
And...this makes me feel like such a butthead, but I'm pretty sure I got one more award but I can't find the email about it and can't remember what it was or who it was from. So...if you recently tagged me or gave me an award and I haven't mentioned it, please smack me over the head to remind me!