10.29.2008

I Know This Much Is True.

1. I know that losing a lot of weight resets your body thermostat. I.am.ccccold!



2. I know that coffee has kept me alive on my drives home the last few weeks. Thank you, Juan Valdez!




3. I know that tequila makes my clothes fall off.



4. I know that when I text J with "What's shakin, bacon?" he's going to text me back: "Nuthin, muffin".




5. I know that I am sad because I have finished reading the Twilight series. I wish they could've went on and on.






6. I know that just because two things are different, that doesn't mean one is superior to the other. No matter what one thinks.





7. I know that I can't save all the animals out there, but I sure wish I could.








8. I know that I am ready for another fun fall weekend!





9. I know that I don't do everything right, and my kid sometimes drive me nuts, but I'm still a good Mom and my rugrats love me.







10. I know that Spiderman is worried about changing schools, because both (yes, both) of his girlfriends will break up with him. I told him not to worry, he'll find new girlfriend(s) at his new school. The boy is a chick magnet!




14 comments:

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Looks like someone has been hanging out at LOLCats! I love that site! Those are so cute.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Such a good post and how funny Tequila makes my clothes fall off too.

You have been Boo'd, check out my blog for the info!

Anonymous said...

my son, who i think is about the same age as spiderman, has had lots of girlfriends this year too. what is up with little girls nowadays?!?!

number six is a great one. a lot of people need to learn that one.

Aleta said...

Ohh, just love those pictures! Thanks for the smiles today! I haven't started the Twilight series, but I've heard a lot about it. My friend has the books and she's going to loan them to me. Woo Hoo. There's a movie coming out on it soon, isn't there?

Wep said...

THAT was too cute!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Girl that had me laughing out loud!!!! I love the pictures that accompanied each one!!!!

Katie Ryan said...

Changing schools is so hard. I feel for your son.
Hope it goes well.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love #6 and #9...true words! and those pics crack me up sometimes!

Aubrey said...

I couldn't help but "aaah" & "oooh" over every picture. I got a good giggle in there too! Great post.

I had to slow my reading WAY down because I just don't want the series to end. I have just started #3. It's soooo good!

Buttons and Dots Photography said...

Funny pics! Thanks for visiting today and please come again! I love your blog!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Funny pics! And wonderful commentary. You know a lot of stuff!

Alison said...

those are great but my favorite is the high horse one!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tequila is a dangerous one for me too.. lol..

And how I love Juan Valdez.. LOL

Shannon said...

LOL! Those are too funny! Tanx for the comment luv!