Man, this was hard for me! I don't feel like I've done that much in my 38 years, but I really had a hard time coming up with 22 things I had NEVER done. But...I did it!
I Have NEVER......
1. Had a younger sibling. I'm the baby of three kids.
2. Smoked. Anything. Seriously.
3. Seen snow. Florida born & bred.
4. Been to Hawaii. But I want to go.
5 Went scuba diving. I'm a big chicken. I have snorkeled though, in the Bahamas. It was wonderful.
6. Broken a bone, except maybe a toe but I don't know for sure.
7. Gone to a prom. My high school boyfriend - turned ex husband - didn't want to go, so we didn't. Sometimes I wish I had.
8. Bungee jumped. And I never will. Extreme sports are not for me!
9. Had a bikini wax. Yowch!
10. Been to the Florida Keys, which is ridiculous considering I have lived in Florida all my life.
11. Lived anywhere but Florida (see above). I have only lived outside of the county in which I was born for less than a year, then came right back. What can I say? It's home.
12. Owned a brand-new car. Which is probably good since we practically live out of our cars, so it would only look new for about an hour and a half.
13. Pushed a baby out of my va-jay-jay. Three c-sections for me.
14. Gotten a real massage from a professional masseusse. But if you're looking for Christmas gift ideas for me.......
15. Watched Gone with the Wind in its entirety. I've been most of it but never all at once.
16. Milked a cow. I've been on a lot of farms, both sets of grandparents farmed, but they didn't raise cows.
17. Met my great-grandparents. They had all passed away when I was born, and now all of my grandparents have passed as well.
18. Been white water rafting. It sounds like fun, but again, I'm kind of chicken.
19. Drank moonshine, although one of my grandparents had a still. I also went to a mud bog recently (don't ask, there was nothing better to do) where some friends were passing it around but I declined. Ick.
20. Read any of the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies. They just hold no appeal for me.
21. Visited New York City, and I don't have a burning desire to do so. It's not on my bucket list or anything.
22. Learned how to sew properly. I barely passed Home Ec. I can sew a button on if I absolutely must, but that is the extent of my skills.
Whew!! How about you? Have you ever????