For once I'm actually not ecstatic to see Friday come around! Not because of Friday Fragments, of course - I always look forward to those! - but because it means Spring Break is over. We've had a really great week! I'm going to post all about our vacation later, but right now.....it's time to Frag!
*Sorry I'm late on my fragments...I just woke up! *ah* I love vacation.
* Today is our anniversary! Five fabulous years. We're going to have a nice dinner out tonight.
* The rest of the weekend will be spent packing & moving.....we found a totally amazing house just a couple of miles down the road and snatched it up. The kids are SO excited! It's on 6.5 acres, has 4 bedrooms (one more than we have now), so many other amazing features. The one the kids are most excited about? An inground POOL!
* Have I mentioned I hate moving? I truly hope this is our last move for many years. We haven't had good luck with houses but I'm pretty sure our luck has changed this time!
* My husband is an obsessive packer. He had a ton of stuff already packed early this week. I hate living out of boxes! I think he'd have me packed in a box if I'd let him.
* I slept so well on vacation....because there were no dogs crowding the bed! I was actually able to move around and get comfortable. And yet....I couldn't wait to get home to my puppies!
* The kids haven't stayed in hotels much....Elayna was delighted to see the little hair dryer in the bathroom! It's the little things....
Alright, I think that's about it. It's time to start celebrating our anniversary! Hope you all have a wonderful Spring weekend
and are enjoying some wonderful Spring weather!
For more Fragments visit Mrs 4444's!