I swear this has been the longest week in the history of the world, and it ain't over yet!
By Tuesday I was thinking it should've been Friday already.
Today is another busy day - softball for Elayna, prom for Tim - and I'm working an overtime shift tonight. (*snore*)
But maybe I'll feel all refreshed and ready-to-go after I frag. Let's see....
* I use Bloglines as my reader, and it's down tonight. I.am.freaking.out. Also, I am LOST! I really hope it comes up soon so I can read your blogs!
* Our favorite football player, Tim Tebow, got drafted to the Denver Broncos last night! First round draft pick - WOOHOO! We are now officially Broncos fans! lol
* We had two funny incidents at softball this weekend. #1: Elayna made it through practice without a hitch, then while getting in the car, hit herself in the face with the car door and split her lip! #2: One of our best hitters nailed the ball. It soared up over the dugout, hit the grass, and bounced right up into Andrew's crotch, hitting him in the...umm...family jewels! He was fine, so I didn't feel guilty about laughing so hard I nearly fell off the bleachers!
* If you notice me hanging out at your blog for an oddly long length of time, it's probably because I got called away from the computer and didn't close out the page. I'm not just stalking you. Maybe. Sometimes.
* Speaking of stalking, I love the BlogFrog widget; all of my Blog Frog friends who visit my page show up on there, so when I look at my blog, I get to see all of your lovely smiling faces!
* I also love the way Mrs4444 is doing Friday Fragments as a Blog Hop now, so that everyone's button or pic shows up on all of the posts! Fun! So go link up with her if you did your Friday Fragments today like a good student!