2.20.2010

You Know What's Weird??

Weird is....

....knowing exactly what someone is going to say, before they say it.
This happened when we went to the Japanese steakhouse....while the chef was cooking, I thought, Andrew is going to say that he now wants to be a chef at a Japanese steakhouse when he grows up! And as soon as the thought crossed my mind, Andrew opened his mouth and said "I guess I'm going to have THREE jobs when I grow up - an army guy, a police man, and a chef like him!"
Weird!

...seeing your ex-husband driving around...in YOUR car!
We gave my son our old car to fix up. It had several things that needed to be repaired and we didn't want to put any more money into it. My ex can work on cars himself, so we thought it would be a good project for him and Tim, who is sixteen now and needed a car. Then, one of the ex's cars broke down, so he was driving our car! We saw him around town a couple of times, picking kids up from school, etc. in our car. Too funny, and....
WEIRD!

...dreaming about missing animals.
Today I dreamed I was frantically searching for our chickens. We went to the chicken coop and they were gone! Finally we found them and got them back into the coop, then realized our horses weren't in their stable! We had to round them up too. Why is this weird? We don't have any chickens. Or horses. Or coops, stables...you get the picture. (and no, I don't play Farmville or any of those Facebook games!) My dreams are just totally
WEIRD!

What's the weirdest thing that happened to you lately?

8 comments:

inappropriatesue said...

You know what? I can't think of any weird things lately. I'm just enjoying your list :)

Mama Wheaton said...

It is so sad when werid seems relatively normal.

Aleta said...

Most of my dreams are weird. I like your list!

Tara R. said...

I've had a few weird dreams lately too, but I won't share here, cuz they are also really gross, not scary as much as 'ewwww'

Sarah said...

I have been having some CRAZY dreams/ nightmares lately. A few weeks ago I dreamt that a wild tiger was trying to attack me. I wad hiding and it was stalking me. I have had two dreams about having parties and people vomiting all over our house (which is a HUGE fear of mine, vomit phobia), and last night I had one that my fiances drunk friend was walking all over our house looking for me, which scared me because he was drunk and I was afraid he WOULD vomit....wonder what the moon phase is right now..weird.

OHmommy said...

Oh man that is funny... I totally always call out (in my own head) what people might say especially those I am related too. Weird. And funny!

Danielle said...

Good post. I think every night for the past week I have had weird dreams too. Like sleeping with snakes; and hitting my head on the diving board? very random things. lol

KK said...

That is weird! When I read that I was thinking...do they have chickens... I always have weird dreams.