I got this lovely award from my lovely blog friend Christine at Raised Queer. I love her blog; she is funny and heartfelt, which is a wonderful combination.
I love this particular award and am honored to receive it; thank you again, Christine!
Of course, there are rules that go along with this award. The rules are that I have to tell you 7 interesting things about myself and pass it along to 7 other bloggers.
So, I'll start with trying to come up with 7 interesting things about ME. Some of you may already know a few of these things, but some of you may not.
1. I'm one of those people who is chronically late. I don't do it on purpose. I try to be punctual, or even early. It just never happens!
2. I hate cigarette smoking. I mean seriously hate, loathe, despise it. I may even post all about that in the near future.
3. I haven't had a real vacation in several years...but I'm taking one this year! And I can't wait.
4. My ex-husband and I were in the same kindergarten class. Then he moved to another school and we didn't see each other again until we both started working at Publix Supermarket. I still remember him in Kindergarten!
5. I had weight loss surgery almost two years ago, and it was one of the best decisions I could've made. I'll be blogging about that later, too!
6. When I was very young, I LOVED Barry Manilow. Seriously loved him. When I got older and heard people make fun of him, I was shocked. I thought he was great!
7. I hate feet. I have a serious aversion to them. They are nasty. Just the thought of touching someone else's feet makes me queasy. *shudder*
OK, whew, done with that!
Now, time for the fun part - passing this on! I'm awarding this Beautiful Blogger award to:
Dina @ 4 Lettre Words
Erin @ My Little Miracles
Debby @ Just Breathe
Mama Wheaton @ The Unperfect Mom
Cat @ Juggling Act of Life
ShortMama @ Family of Shorts
Jenn @ Seizing My Day
These beautiful bloggers are some of my most loyal commenters, so this is my way of saying -